Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hodge Podge

Several weeks ago I lost the battery charger for my camera....  Updated my phone and got one with a camera......  Takes nice pictures it does BUT I haven't yet figured out how to get them on my computer...... Finally just ordered a new battery charger for the camera.......... 

Now back to blogging...............

Now that Lem is on pureed food I do my best to make it look as good as possible.......  Lunch was bratwurst, scalloped potatoes, green beans and sliced tomatoes......  Served with a tall glass o sweet tea.



Our neighbor had his sail boat out on the lake this weekend........... 



We enjoyed watching him tack up and back on the lake.....


Yesterday I finished quilting the quilt for Wyatt..........  Hope to get it bound today..........


Now off to fix lunch............

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10