Monday, October 31, 2016

Today


Spent a good part of the morning looking for the camera............  Seems like I am always looking for something..........

Now this doesn't look to unpleasant to eat does it?  More pureed food for Lem.......  I do want it to look as appetizing as possible........  BBQ, creamed corn and brussel  sprouts...



Now that we have that out of the way let me show you the latest project.........  Other things have to fit in around the edges of working on this but I want to get another quilt on the design wall.  I found the pattern on Pinterest...  (another site you have to stay away from as much as possible as it will eat time if you are not careful and on a timer.)


Finally got the last three seams sewn on this quilt...........  Lem said that he was tired of looking at it..


Here it is.......  Pressed and ready for the quilter.....  The pattern is from Temecula Quilt Co. and can be found here.....

http://temeculaquiltco.blogspot.com/2016/08/patchwork-olympics_21.html


While sorting fabric I found the perfect backing....  Now to get it pressed and ready to go to the quilter.



I finished this quilt for Wyatt.........  All quilted and bound and ready to wash...........  Then 
I can give it to Wyatt to keep him warm this winter........

Have a good day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10