Monday, October 17, 2016

Let Us Try Again

I know I have been remiss in posting but time has a way of disappearing here...

Once again I will get caught up and try to post at least three times a week.....

The Guild is having a fall celebration and I was asked to make the part favors........  Here they are....Twenty five sunflower pincushions...........  Low on crushed walnut shares now so no more pincushions right away.........



Went outside and gathered some flowers before Matthew came to blow them away............


Donna came with my groceries and a surprise for me.......  Lovely flowers to enjoy in the house and plant in the yard to enjoy for years to come.



Grand son in law Matthew helped us get ready for the hurricane Matthew...........  My family and friends make life possible.....  They shop for us and do things I cannot get out to do myself......

Lem and I would be lost without them.


Seems the porch is closed for the season.......


I have Hospice coming now and that provides some needed assistance........  Not much time to sew but I try to fit in a few minutes each day.........

Last week was difficult because so many roads were underwater........  Much devastation in this area....  Personal friends that have lost everything..........  Not all the water gone yet but at least it is no longer rising........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10