Monday, August 11, 2014

Design Wall Monday Diversion

I have been thinking about this magazine for several years.........  I try not to subscribe to magazines because they seem to collect unread till I give them away........  There are a few exceptions.........

I decided that this would be one of them..........

First issue arrived last week and of course there was a project in it that caught my eye........



Here it is............  Doesn't that look like fall?



Reading the directions I found that it was for a king sized pillow........  Too big for what I had planned...



So I made mine smaller................  It is 18 x 22 and will be a small pillow for a chair in the family room.......


Hopefully by next week I can show the finished product............  It has been a most pleasant diversion.

For more ideas on diversions for yourself check Patchwork Times to see what others have on their design wall............HERE


3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading that magazine, too, and have a difficult time finding it near me. Your pillow will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the one magazine subscription that I have. You've done a beautiful job with your little pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10