Friday, August 08, 2014

Off the Needles Friday

Hurray..........  A finish..........  Thank you Judy for having "On the Needles Friday"........  That was the encouragement needed to keep working on this sweater till it was finished.........  Now I have a lovely top to add to my wardrobe........



I like the detail around the neckline....


And it is repeated around the sleeves................


The next knitting project is Jean Mello's socks.........   I will try to get some knitting done on them this coming week..........

Go HERE and see what others are doing.........

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty sweater! I'll bet you will enjoy wearing it. What is that pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10