Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Organizing.....

I am not sure which I enjoy most, re-organizing the studio or actually sewing..........

Months ago I bought brackets to put a shelf over the door of the studio.......  I have been waiting for someone to assist me in hanging said bracket..........  This morning I did it myself......  Got tired of waiting...Maybe next time someone says "Mama, I don't want you on a ladder" he will get the idea that Mama won't wait forever..........  In all fairness he does have two jobs so I really have nothing to complain about........  He is the good son that bought batteries for the smoke alarm only to find that ours are not the normal kind and had to buy more and put them in only to find that the First Alert detector is the one beeping, not the one from ADT...... First Alert is wired in so a call is in to the electrician..........

Back to the studio..........  Thought I would give you a few before pictures......



Clutter sure does multiply in that room......





And those boxes stacked under the window with the hand knitted lace curtain are upcoming projects...........


Well, a whole morning ahead in which to bring some order.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10