Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Bit of This and That

Having gotten the attic organized I decided to move on to our bedroom closet..........I also made the decision to make sure that everything that was hanging there was being worn............  So begins the Great Purge...

I have this collection of T-shirts I wear at home....  Purchased years ago but still serviceable.......And still too long......After all I am vertically challenged and must hem most of what I buy..........

TA DA ..........All hemmed........  Now to wash them and get that interfacing out of the hem........



Last night the final stitch was made in quilting Rebekah's wall hanging..........  Now to add the binding and put it back beside my chair for the hand work......


Today I hope to finish the last panel of the curtains I am fixing for the neighbor..........  That should be enough handwork for at least a couple of evenings...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10