Monday, June 23, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Inspiration lurks on Patchwork Times........  Go HERE and see what others are doing....As for me this is up next..............

When Jean came to visit she brought this book..........  I am all for something to make quilting quicker and easier.......

t


This is the quilt I kept my attention the most........  I really liked how complicated it looked compared to how easy it really was.........

This is the ruler used to cut the pieces............  If you are unable to find the book or ruler in your area you can purchase it from Adele Scott Design Studio.................HERE



I found a couple of 2 1/2 inch strips I purchased several years ago when Connecting Threads had a sale....
Now can I get the things I am obligated to do complete and start on this one?



1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I like that quilt and look forward to seeing your progress on it.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10