Friday, July 26, 2013

Things to be aware of.........................


One is blogging..........  I read more blogs than I comment on.........  I get too many ideas from them........

Someone blogged a Mondo Bag...........  Yes I had to have one..........  or two.........or three...............




The other thing to avoid is PINTEREST..........  I can get lost for time on end just looking at things I want to do there.......  Two ideas I found I hope to turn into reality...........  But only if I can get off of the computer long enough to get them done.........

Now instead of the usual household chores this morning I SIMPLY MUST get the pillows made for Jean........

1 comment:

  1. I avoid Pinerest at all costs! I already spend entirely too much time on the computer, and too little time in the sewing room. I. Do. Not. Need. Anymore . Ideas. HOpe you have a stitchy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10