Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What was it really last Thursday?

I am amazed at how long it takes for me to get a few pictures posted............. Last Thursday Lem and I checked out a new to us antique shop...........

Look at the lovely quilt rack I found........

Only $18.00 and it was mine.....  I put it in the hallway outside the studio to hang quilts on that are works in progress...........


I found a sugar and creamer set for the elegant table I hope to set one day.....


Three little footed dishes just right for pickles and olives ans such.........


And an etched glass bowl for the center of the table.........  I need to get a few more flowers for the arrangement so that Donna can make it for me........


This bright red paper towel holder called my name so I brought it home with me........  I put the chrome one I was using in the utility room.........

The elves came and installed a hand rail on the front.....and on the side..........  Now maybe Lem will not fall and hurt himself again...............



As they were leaving they put the acorn on the mailbox for us........ 

The rest of the weekend was spent enjoying family and friends..........

I wonder what this week will bring.........


2 comments:

  1. A lovely, and unusual, quilt stand. I do love cut glass as did my mother, she had a ton of it when she passed, much of which is now boxed up to give as gifts to my granddaughters when they are old enough to appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really scored! I love the paper towel holder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10