Saturday, July 27, 2013

Jean's Pillows........

Hurray............ A finish at last.............. I made these pillows for my sister........  Georgina is going to VA tomorrow and will take them there for me.........


One of them has a rather strange corner but perhaps she can live with it.........  I will try to get a bit more of the material and make a couple more........

And they are on my new to me rug from Happy's.....  Marilyn and I went there yesterday to see what was going to be auctioned tomorrow..........  I found a rug for the foyer........

It does not match the rug in the dining room but it has the same colors as that rug does and I like it and the price was just right...........

I also found this sewing box.........  It had to come home with us too..............
So glad to have the pillows done and now to hem Carol's tops and finish putting together the Guild quilt......  Then maybe I can do a few things for me.......VBG

1 comment:

Kathryn D. Duke said...

just make pillows too...love the antique sewing box!!!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10