Tuesday, July 09, 2013

A Wee Bit of Shopping.........


Georgina, Lem and I went shopping yesterday................  I found some fabric for pillows for Jean.....She sent DMC in the colors in her bedspread and this is the ONLY piece of fabric that would work......



Georgina's daughter is having a baby shower on Saturday and we decided to make a few things for gifts.......

I found patterns online for several things......  The first is a changing pad.....  It called for laminated cotton fabric.........  The selected theme for the baby's room is owls and look at what we found.....

This will be the first time I have used this type of fabric...........  We even found owl diaper pins and owl buttons...........

Burp pads are next................  Another online pattern and enough fabric for several.................
Then a couple of reversible receiving blankets.................

Georgina is working today so I will see just how much I can get done...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10