Monday, July 08, 2013

A few things accomplished this weekend.........

I finally got the primer on the concrete acorn that Lem gave as an anniversary gift in March........  I even got it painted black but forgot to take that picture...........Now when Jason has time he will put it on top of the mailbox...........


This pin oak was a six inch twig last year with the acorn still attached........  It is two feet tall now......  I am going to enjoy watching it grow.........


At long last the garage portion of the front of the house is weeded and mulched.....




One side of the front is weeded and mulched..............

The last task is the other side of the front...... Lots of weeding to be done here.........






I did get one portion done this morning.........  Maybe on Wednesday I can get more done........


The slip is finished for Christening gown...............  Tomorrow I will be making some baby items for Georgina........... A good excuse to stay in and sew............VBG..........





1 comment:

  1. It looks like you're really getting settled in. Don't stay out in the heat for too long! It's been very hot the last few days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10