Friday, July 05, 2013

Okay so I am behind in posting........

That is not all I am behind in doing............

The Fab Five of Fountain Hill have a new twist on birthdays..........  You have to host your own get together when it is your birthday.........  And we don't do gifts..........  We tried going out together on birthdays but it was always a problem finding a time that we were all available..........

We don't do gifts because we already have things we need and want and we are in the down-sizing time of life..............

Georgina's birthday was last week so we got together on Monday......

Rebekah was there.........


And Chuck.......


Tim joined us.......


Georgina and Fleming.........


And Lem and Marilyn.............

We had a great lunch and good fellowship..............

This week we have had rain..........and rain..........and did I mention rain?

I can't cut the grass till the yard dries out a bit more........

Today I worked in the garage trying to get it organized and swept.........  I also painted a few items but ran out of paint before I finished................

Maybe tomorrow I can get the front porch done.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10