Saturday, January 05, 2013

Reality


This is how my studio usually looks..........  This is where things get brought in and just put on any flat surface.  Usually I clear up before I start work.......  By then time is up and I need to do something else.....
This year I am going to try to finish only what I can see in the room before I get out or start something else....... Time will tell if that works.



Three dresses to be assembled and finished...........


One dress finished and ready to mail.


We shall see just how far this goes toward getting something done.......

Now off to bless the master suite........  It has been neglected lately......

2 comments:

My Life and Quilting on the Cape said...

Hi Susan... Your studio look great... I do the same thing ... The dresses are so sweet... I am sure the lucky girl will look beautiful... Hugs :)

sunny said...

I know what you mean. I always have to do some cleaning and organizing before I can start sewing. And when I quilt, I have to clear everything off my table. What a pain. Good luck with all your projects. THe dresses look beautiful.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10