Saturday, January 12, 2013

One Week Later

I am still taking down the Christmas decorations......  Maybe I will finish before the month ends........

The usual this week.........  The family reunion committee met here for lunch on Tuesday......  That meant Monday was getting ready and Tuesday afternoon Marilyn and I went to JoAnn Fabrics to get even more yarn......  Marilyn bought a ruffle scarf and wanted to know if we could make them..........  Since there was a sale I stocked up..........  I got a few made in the evenings.........  Even finished another pair of tiny socks...(no picture, if you have seen one then you have seen them all).  Now I want to get some scarves made for my Sunday School class..........





On Thursday Kathy came over to sew with me.......... We had a grand time stitching together.......  I put the ironing board up in the dining room and we spread out on the table.........  It is all still there so today I will need to clear up a bit............



I had Taco soup left from the weekend so we all sat down for a lovely lunch...........  Thanks for coming by Kathy it was a wonderful time..........





1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... I have made the scarf's for Christmas gifts and now making them for our quilt show... Your table is lovely set and your lundh looks yummy... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10