Friday, December 21, 2012

On The Needles Friday

 Some progress has been made on one sock........  Maybe I can finish it this weekend... Then on to sock two.


I did take a break and make a couple of pairs of preemie socks.........


I would have more made but inattention caused a problem.........  On this sock I decided to turn the heel twice.............


While I was making socks Rebekah made preemie hats...............  She is staying with us for awhile...  It is good to have her here..............



Check with Judy Laquidara HERE for other things happening in the knitting world.







2 comments:

  1. Your yarn is gorgeous! Those teeny tiny baby socks are hard to do, and yours look great. Sometimes I have trouble with "second sock syndrome" when I make socks for my DH. Have you ever tried to knit two at a time. I've heard people taking about it, but I've never tried to figure out how it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... You always suprise me with the lovey work you do... Your hands are never idle... I just love the booties and the prime hats are sweet as well... Someone will surly love them... I love the yare you are useing for the socks... Take care Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10