Thursday, December 20, 2012

Catching Up

This year I got behind while getting ready for the holidays.........  So what else is new........

In anticipation of being able to blog frequently again I am posting a few things that happened before Thanksgiving...........

These Prayer Shawls were made by my friend Marilyn.............  Several of us starting meeting each week at her home and knitting or whatever caught our fancy.............




For one of those occasions I made a Pumpkin Cake.............  Not having a full size bundt pan I used a small one so I ended up with a little pumpkin...........


Also during that time a dear friend came by with a gift..............  Isn't it lovely?


And look at that glorious bloom............I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends..........

Tomorrow is On The Needles Friday and I will even have something for that occasion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan ... As you can tell I am catching up on my blog... I had computer issues, but back up and running... You cake looks yummy... The prayer shawls are beautiful.. I like it that you added a cross to them... You are right, you have sweet friends but that is not a suprise because you are a very lovely person... Your plant is lovely... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10