Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Finish at LAST

At long last I am able to get into the studio and finish something...............  When I first started this dress I had problems with my pleater and that rather put me off the project...........

Last week my dear sister called to say that she was a proud grandmother of a darling girl.......... This dress is a six months so I wanted to get it done and in the mail.  The last two girls I planned to send it to have outgrown it already......

Now to make a couple more in a larger size for them.




3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty dress. The baby who gets it will look darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You have many talents and it's fun to see a new one that I wasn't aware of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... What a wonderful job you did on this dress... You are so talented...I never tryed doing anything like that... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10