Friday, June 29, 2012

On The Needles Friday

Still socking it to you..................  The first Skype sock is near the end..........  The little specks you see are a bit of glitter in the yarn........  I really like this yarn.........  It is from Knit Picks....... 


Lem had a Dr's appointment this week and I needed something I could knit without thinking too much so I started the sock that was in my Carry Bag from Peg...........  Peg, if you are reading this I want to thank you again for that bag.........  It is with me often................

Go on over to Patchwork Times to see what others are knitting...........HERE

5 comments:

  1. I love both socks! I'm going to have to get me some of that specklie yarn. I never leave home without my little sock bag in my big bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be the only person who has not made these socks. I printed out the pattern. But I am a bit confused about the sport weight sock yarn. I went to Knitpics and found some self striping sport weight yarn but it doesn't really say it is sock yarn, but will that work. I have only used fingering weight yarn for socks but am eager to branch out. any suggestions is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your socks and the color of the yarn is wonderful. I really need to try that pattern next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your socks! I always have a carry bag of sock knitting in my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made glittery socks too and I just love them and there is NO scratchiness from the glitter. Yours look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10