Thursday, June 28, 2012

This and That

It seems that I start to get the studio a bit organized so that sewing there will be more pleasant and productive and before you know it a little bit of this project and a little bit of that project creeps in and we start to get cluttered again.......

Yesterday I got the sleeves sewn into this dress and I got the pleating done.......  Now I need to get it smocked and finished before next Wednesday as I want to give it to a great niece.............



The backing is cut and ready to be sewn together for the quilt top I just finished............



I brought the Kool Ties down stairs to fill and give to some friends.............



The porch pillows are still waiting to be finished...........


I am working on the flying geese for my Hour A Day Quilt...........



And still cutting fabric for my Challenge quilt..............

I do hope to have something finished soon and some things cleared out of this wee room...............

1 comment:

  1. LOL! So what do you do in your spare time? You're a very busy quilter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10