Saturday, July 07, 2012

Ta Da


I am finally up to date with the Hour A Day Quilt that Judy is hosting......  I enjoyed myself all day yesterday getting them done...........


Last Saturday we had a luncheon for the Reunion Planning Committee......  I cleaned and cooked and enjoyed myself in getting ready..........


Wednesday we had family and friends over for a Fourth of July celebration........  I took a few pictures but they did not turn out well................  My niece took better pictures and she agreed to share them with me....

Here is the oldest and the youngest.........  It appears that both are enjoying themselves........


My sister Jean and her husband Bill came from Richmond for the event.......... 


It was extremely hot so most people stayed inside but some of the men braved the heat on the porch.....



Jason did all of the cooking for us...........We had hamburgers and hot dogs and everyone brought something.......  It was all delicious..............


Lori did this fabulous fruit salad............


Now I need to get back to getting the house in order again.............

2 comments:

  1. How do you keep the bananas from going dark? Same with apple slices on a plate? I honestly want to know!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... First I want to say the blocks that you made is lovely... WOW!! I am so Happy for you that the family was all together for the forth... Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselfs and had plenty to eat... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10