Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Plodding Along......

 Dinner last night was excellent.........  Ham....Pinto Beans.....Collards.....Deviled Eggs.....Corn Sticks.....
The Okra pickles were a gift from Jane as was the Chow Chow...............  Enough left for another meal or two and I also have the lasagna I fixed on Sunday night left over....  That is two meals already cooked..
Tonight will be beef stew..........  Then I won't have to cook for three days........

And can get on with the yard work and a wee bit of sewing...........

This is my latest Leader/Ender project.........  It is called Four by Four and the little tiny four patch blocks finish at one inch............  I need 194 sets of 4 four patch blocks.......  There are 10 small safety pins on each larger pin and 5 larger safety pins on the big one hanging from the basket handle........  When I get those full I will be ready for the next step.........  The basket on the left is from my drawer of 1 inch strips.........  In get them cut ahead of time and beside the sewing machine.........  It is always amazing how quickly I can get a block made.....

I have one third of the blocks made for my challenge quilt............  Of course I doubt this will really be the challenge quilt because the block count is wrong so I know I will want to make another one........

Oh well, you can't have too many quilts can you?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are making such great progress on your blocks! Now those at tiny four patches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... No you can not have too many quilts... That is why we do what we do... The dinner looks so yummy... Your bloods is looking great and I know the quilt will look wonderful... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10