Monday, May 28, 2012

The Beginning...........

The first three blocks are complete of my Quilt Challenge........  I have a couple more all laid out and ready to stitch...........  The house is straight and everything is put away.........  I can sew all day with some breaks taken to weed the front flower bed a wee bit and of course the ubiquitous cooking.......

Supper tonight will be Pinto Beans ( I soaked them last night), Collards (purchased from a local farmer) and Ham..........  With deviled eggs for garnish...........  Easy meal with lots left over for another night this coming week......

Go on over to Patchwork Times to see what others have on their design walls.......... .HERE

4 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you have all the cooking figured out and prepared and you can sew all day...enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blocks--was this from AP&Q mag? It looks familiar.

    Have a wonderful meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too really love when the meals are easy and planned ahead like yours...yum! Very pretty blocks going on at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start! I can't wait to see the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10