Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just a few pictures from Friday and Saturday......  Our Guild hosted a Quilt Documentation for our county here in NC........  It was so interesting to see the lovely quilts that are here in our area...........  There was even a surprise from my husband's family.  My dear Jane brought in two quilts made by my husbands Aunt.  We had no idea that she ever did any sewing.............


















It was also a good time working with my fellow guild members..............

3 comments:

  1. What nice old primitive quilts. Do you know anything about the one in the 7th photo down? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... What lovely quilts... And so many... What one did Lem's aunt make? It looks like it was a great meeting... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quilts, thanks for sharing the pictures. So what all do you do at a quilt documentation? Obviously to you take pictures p but what else? Sounds so interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10