Monday, May 21, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Judy Laquidara hosts Design Wall Monday each week.  This is a good opportunity to see what others are working on..........  I have a flimsy finished this week.........  Now to get the backing cut and ready so it can be sent to be quilted...........  The blocks were made by the members of my Guild and I was the lucky winner....  I am glad to have them all together and ready for the next step.  I will also cut the binding and have it ready to stitch on when it comes back from the quilter..........

Check out Patchwork Times HERE to see what others are doing.

8 comments:

  1. What nice blocks to win and you did great getting the top finished! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks & setting! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas baskets look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the basket blocks and your quilt will be a wonderful addition to your holiday decorating. I love it, something about thinking about Christmas this time of year makes me want to start making gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blocks and a wonderful quilt. Good for you to get it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks wonderful...so glad you won these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like such a creative setting for your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan... Sorry I missed this post and Congraulations to you for winning such lovely blocks... I love how you finished the quilt... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10