Friday, May 25, 2012

Every year the Guild issues a challenge quilt to be made during the year and shown at the Christmas Gathering.
This is the challenge for 2012





A few days after receiving the challenge this magazine came in the mail......

 


I saw this quilt and wanted to make it.........Hmmmm.... 12 inch blocks .... Perfect....  I will just make 20 blocks and it will be may challenge quilt....... 

Well, I put it to one side and forgot the rules of the challenge but last week I started on my Challenge quilt anyway......

All cut out and ready to assemble.........  I am using my scraps from that BIG BAG of SCRAPS so it took time to press each piece of fabric and then cut it to the right size..........  It is now all ready to sew but I forgot that I only needed to make 20 blocks and cut out fabric for 25......  Oh well, I am still making the quilt and I will still use it for my Challenge quilt unless I find time to make another one with just 20 blocks.....  I do have another one in mind already.............




2 comments:

  1. Love the pattern...can't wait to see your quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sisan.... I just love the quilt you are going to do... also what I can see of the fabric you can use... Now I just have to waite to see it.... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10