Sunday, May 27, 2012

Auction Gleanings


I managed to get a couple of blocks laid out for assembly........  If I get to stitch this afternoon I will have something on the Design Wall for Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times............
 Jane and Beck invited us to go with them to an auction in Institute, NC last night......  We had a grand time......  I found this coffee table and got it for the amazing low price of  $3.00..........
It is just the thing to put a drink on while sitting on the porch........

 This milk can was $10.00.....  I might try it on the front porch at some time........
 I put one of my unplanted geraniums in it to see how it looked.......  I will need a larger pot of geraniums but I think it will look great................
My final purchase is this oak desk chair........  Would you believe just $5.00?

We saw several friends there but came home at a reasonable time................

6 comments:

  1. First of all, your blocks are wonderful! Wow! You found some really great bargains...very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... The blocks are sweet and I like what you are doing around them... The table, milk can and the desk chair are wonderful finds at a wonderful price... You always find the great finds... Good for you.. Oh, I love the idea with the flowers in the milk can... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds and great bargains, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blocks! Now I want to do some hst's :) (quilter's ADD lol).

    Congrats on the bargains you found some goodies!

    xoxo melzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are great! How many do you need for your quilt? I love the milk can and that oak chair is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got some goodies at the auction...things are nice and cheap usually...have not been in a while..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10