Thursday, December 29, 2011

Progress

The first border is on my At Home Round Robin............. I just realized that I should have another border......... I will need to get it out again and start working on the next border. It should incorporate a Log Cabin block..............


I also got out my Thangles BOM from Emily's Quilt Cupboard............ I am missing four months of blocks. Two months were lost in the mail and they will send them to me with the last two.

I ordered the finishing kit for it and this morning I got started cutting it out. I think I will finish what I can on the Thangles before I go back to the Round Robin.

Rebekah is still with us.......... She is going to help me with the cooking for New Years Day so off to the grocery store...............

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan.... I just love the colors in the Round Robin... Can't wait to see it done... Lovely job as always...:)
    You sure were busy... How many blocks goes in the next topper? I like the diffrent blocks... Keep up the wonderful job... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the SAHR!! Please consider posting it on our flickr site:
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/1711536@N20/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your RR addition looks great! It will be fun watching it grow into a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun sewing going on at your place! Love your medallion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10