Saturday, December 31, 2011

Early Morning

Well, not too early.......... It is almost 8:00 AM............. The last day of the year..............

What are your plans for tonight and tomorrow............I do pray that everyone is safe and enjoys their last holiday for awhile.

I did most of the cleaning yesterday. I still have to mop the kitchen but that is all. There were things left undone but I can get to them next week.

Every day there seem to be choices as to just what has to be done and what can wait.

Today I will spend the day cooking for tomorrow. The Menu is:

Deviled Eggs
Ham
Collards
Black Eye Peas
Pickles and Olives
Cheese Grits
Congealed Salad
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Pumpkin Scones
Chocolate Pie
Hummingbird Cake
Cornbread
Rolls

Jane is cooking the Ham............ Joyce is bringing the tea............. Rebekah is here to help me cook.........

There will be about 12 of us......... I hope to get most of it done today because tomorrow will be busy.

Joyce is coming early to set the table. Previously when we got together here it was rather hectic. I haven't gotten into the groove of having so much fun at one time.................

I might even get some pictures taken to post this time............

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan.. "Happy and Healthy New Year to you and Lem " ... What a beautiful sun rise.... You srue have a big menu... Enjoy your New Year celebration... Sounds like you will have your hands full and wonderful company... Enjoy Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10