Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last Week

Last Saturday was the family gathering at Lem's sisters house in Wilmington......... I was assigned to bring the seven layer salad........... I will say even if I did make it that it turned out grand.....................

We had good fellowship and good food......... The trip was tiring but then I do tire easily these days...........



On Monday we headed to Danville, VA to meet Jean and Bill........ Jean had bought some Christmas flowers and we wanted to put them on Mama and Papa's headstone.......

Tuesday was shopping.............

Wednesday was the party for the Quilt Guild.................

Thursday was cleaning..........

Friday was breakfast with friends................

And to make the day complete, Jason and Kim came for dinner and brought Andrew.........

He found a few things to keep him entertained...................







As for the weekly sewing, I did get the border done for my At Home Round Robin......... I have already decided to change it and use that border later.......... I have something else I want to make for this round...............






2 comments:

  1. busy girl...and that salad looks so delicious in that pretty bowl!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... WOW!!! You sure was busy... The salad sure looks yummy... Andrew is sweet.. He looks like he can be a hand full... I love the quilt you are working on and the colors you picked out... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10