Monday, December 19, 2011

A wee bit of sewing this morning........

I am working on the BOM being offered by Dawn at Linen Closet Quilts......

Block one was applique.......


Block two was pieced...................




Block three was applique and block four was flying geese to fit around it........... They will be sewn to block one.........



Block five is nine applique stars...........


All cut and ready to stitch...........


But first I must tackle the garage.......... That is were we put everything that was in storage and I want to get it unpacked and put away............ Therefore I am postponing most sewing till that task is done............

Saturday we took off one car full of boxes............... And then I emptied more......


This is the largest section...... Everything is placed on five pallets...


There are a couple of tables set up for work stations................


I will probably spend the rest of the day in the garage and up and down stairs to put things in the attic........

I do have a crockpot of vegetable soup going for dinner tonight...........




3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... I love the fabrics you pick out for this project... This will be a sweet quilt... Don't you just hate to unpack... It is just a large chore... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been helping my daughter pack and move so I can sympathize with you. I love your pieced and applique' project. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your BOM project....very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10