Thursday, December 08, 2011

Happy Birthday Lem

This smiling fellow had a birthday yesterday................

His brother treated him to lunch at Hooters......



And didn't those two old men have a good time..........................


Meanwhile I finished the last border on my Christmas quilt........ I do need to make another one but I am putting it on hold so that I can catch up on a few things first.............


This is a close up of the tiny borders on the quilt.........


Sunny at Quilting Dreams is hosting a Stay at Home Round Robin. You can find the information HERE. It isn't too late to join in because she is wise enough to give some time off for the holidays and to help me to catch up............ First you make a center block......... Border one is supposed to be a combination of triangles. Having just finished the Mill Girls Quilt I decided to use the hour glass blocks for my first border.......... I might even get it sewn on some time today.......

I





5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your SAHR is going to be beautiful! And you'll be caught up in no time. Love that Christmas quilt, too. I'd rather stay home and quilt any day rather than go to Hooters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... "Happy, Happy Birthday to you Lem"... Sounds like you enjoyed your lunch at Hooters ... Susan, the quilt is is just beautiful... You chose wonderful fabrics and I just love it... Hope you had a nice quiet afternoon quilting... Hugs Jean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Lem!

    Your sewing machine is smoking Susan! I see some lovelies indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Lem!!!!

    Rosa
    *waving from New Brunswick, Canada*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys do like to play, huh? At least it keeps them busy so we can enjoy some quiet time in our sewing room.

    Your round robin is looking great. The center block is so pretty. I would like to join the fun but just too much going on right now. I'll watch your progress though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10