Saturday, December 03, 2011

Jane came over yesterday and we baked cookies for Christmas.......... Yesterday was dog treats...

We took a walk around the lake after lunch, drank tea, tested the dog treats (they were very good) and just enjoyed being together..........

I did manage to find some time in the studio before she came and after supper to work on the chosen project.........

Sashing between the blocks on two rows, one being stitched and two more ready to assemble.

It will be interesting to see how far I can get today and still do the necessary household tasks....


3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan.... I always made homemade dog treats.... I just love the saching around the squares... It will be a Beautiful quilt... The blocks are spactular... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Can't wait to see the top finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your have a design wall!!! I'm green with envy. Beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10