Thursday, December 01, 2011

More House Shots

I tried to get some pictures of the guest room but of course I chose the wrong time of the day. I had the Mill Girls flimsy on the bed at that time.


This is the opposite side of the room.



This cluttered area is the studio......... It overlooks the back of the house and is the warmest room in the house. A good thing too because I am always cold.

This is the opposite wall.........


This is the foyer......... Looking at this picture I notice that I need to make a slipcover for the lamp cord...................


The dining room needs furniture also.......... Plenty of time for that............



Jane and I spent yesterday making Christmas Cookies.... We are giving them as Christmas gifts this year..........



I did manage to get the final border on the Mill Girls quilt..... Now it is folded up and put in the bureau in the guest room till I get the backing and batting for it.................


This is the next project up. It is the blocks for the quilt I saw in Cary while on the shop hop....

Maybe I can get a quick finish on it too...............



Last is the family room......... This is where Lem sits most of the day........... TV and computer... What more could a man want..........



4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan.. Remember "Rome was not Built in a Day"...I just love what you did to the border on the Mill quilt... The quilt that you got on the shop hop is wonderful... Could you get me the name of it so I can purchase it... Oh, you need to change my name for my blog... It is http://mylifeandquiltingonthecape.blobspot.com Miss you Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great studio! You need to get some tall bookcases or cabinets to store more stuff in! You have plenty of space. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Mill Girls Quilt! It looks wonderful on your bed. Your house is an open canvas to 'paint' as you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is so lovely and big. He has his chair too, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10