Sunday, December 04, 2011

Foggy this morning......... You can't even see the wee ducks swimming on the lake.........

The Sun is just starting to rise..........



Just a few minutes and here it is........... Soon the mist will burn off and it will be easy to watch the ducks dive and swim.............. That can be a problem...... It will draw you in and before you know it time has passed...........

Yesterday I did one hour sewing and 30 minutes of necessary tasks......... It worked rather well for me........ I completed two loads of laundry, brought 6 boxes in from the garage and put them away.......... Made three batches of cookies......... organized the pantry and cleaned the kitchen........

And I have 1/2 of the first of the four borders on this quilt............



Jason stopped by late yesterday afternoon. Kim was out Christmas shopping so I invited him to stay for dinner........ It really is grand to have at least one of the Children so close by.


3 comments:

  1. My goodness you're ambitious! I love your lake pictures. How wonderful to see that view every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are gorgeous, what a view. You are getting lots done, I need to get off this computer more often and get more done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... The sun rise is gorgeous... You have a wonderful view ... I was tired after reading all that you did... The quilt is comming along lovely... It is very sweet... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10