Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Siding At Last

A quick check yesterday and we found that they are adding the siding to the house......

Lem and I looked at house for days trying to find just the right color and this is the final choice......









Yesterday afternoon I finally got the blocks ready for the Guild Swap........... Now I have one more item to check off of my July list.............. After looking at it yesterday I decided that I will never get all of that done in one month. Perhaps it will run into August............


2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... I love the color... Great job in picking a nice soft color... I love your swap blocks for the guild... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the house...sorry I missed you today at guild and the blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10