Sunday, July 24, 2011

I grabbed this to have something to stitch at the guild meeting. I bought the kit several years ago at a quilt show and I had already made 7 of 32 of the embroideries.......... I decided to work on this off and on for awhile with the goal of getting it completed. (No, it is not on the list but I am beginning to think that the list is just a suggestion....)


I have traced a few more and have it by my chair in the family room to stitch when I can.


Dawn Heese at Linen Closet Quilts is offering a BOM......... You can find the link HERE.....

She is also offering a 20% off sale till Tuesday....... You can find that link HERE....

I went through my big bag of scraps and got the first offering ready to stitch.... She has such lovely designs............ (Another thing that is not on the list...........)


I picked this kit up at the Morehead City Quilt Show..... Wanting a gift for a friend I got it stitched up right away.............









I even got two tea towels made, one for Jane and one for me....... Now we are already to stitch...



The cotton is looking good...... I can see lots of white flowers forming.........



The corn got rain in time to make so there is hope for the farmers in this area........
Some in neighboring counties were not lucky and their crop is gone.....



As always here is a picture of the house......... The insulation is in place and now we will wait for men with sheet rock to put in the walls..........


I did get a picture of the back from a distance........... I might get to unpack this year after all.





3 comments:

  1. I love your stitcheries! And the house is coming along so nicely. You'll be moving in before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice embroidery projects.

    Donna K. from N. TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... You sure have been busy... I love the stitcheries you did... The views from your house is great and you have neighbors close by... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10