Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This and That

Lem took me shopping. I needed another dress for church and there was a sale going on at my favorite store - J.C. Penny's..........Since I am actually losing weight now my clothes are too big. Actually two sizes too big...........


I saved enough on the dress to get some jewelery to go with it............


The plan yesterday was to finish the binding on this quilt for the Guild.........


But instead, Joyce stopped by and we went to thrift shops.......

I found this crock and it was free..........


A few glass dishes and a card holder........


A Bicentennial plate for Robert because he likes Eagles.......


And Joyce bought this bowl for me.........


Isn't it lovely...... I plan to put it on the table in the entry.........



The final item was this lovely little dish.......... I just could not resist............

Today we have errands to do again............They seem to never end.

4 comments:

  1. That crock used to hold Kaukauna Cheese. I have several because my mother loved that cheese. Now days it comes in a plastic container.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful dress. Congratulations on losing so much weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan.... I love all the finds you got... Good for you and what a sweet outfit... You are going to be a sight for sore eyes.... Good for you in loosing weight, You are so busy to have time to eat... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for binding the quilt!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10