Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rebekah and Robert came from Lilllington yesterday and we did a bit of exploring...... Robert is such a good soul for looking for things and going from one store to another and stopping for a bite to eat anywhere you would like.........

Since we were going the New Joanne Fabrics in Greenville, I wanted to eat at Olive Garden. Lem wanted to stop at the Dixie Queen in Winterville so I agreed to the change.

Then we say the billboard for Cracker Barrel. Rebekah had a Audio Book to return to Cracker Barrel so we ended up stopping there.

This little tchotchke was 25% off so it came home with me........ It is in the African Violet that my sister Jean gave me until I get my coleus potted.......


At Joanne Fabrics I got the notions for two purses with matching inserts. One for me and one for Kim.......... If Kim does not like my selection I can give the purse to someone else or keep for myself.........


I got the pink fabric for me and the brown for Kim............ I seem to wear a lot of pink this time of year and Kim wanted something that went with lots of things......


I got the baking for the quilt I am making for the guild..........


And this was on sale for 1/2 price so some came home with me..........


This was also 1/2 price and I did need one.............



Then we stopped by the house to check on progress.

This is the front from the right hand side. I am now wondering if the garage is too prominent when looking at the front....... Maybe the landscaping can make it seem less obvious.


Front porch is looking nice. Lem is waving from the center window upstairs.....



This is the garage side........ The area over the garage will be perfect for the Long Arm Quilter is I should ever own one...........



And of course the back porch............. 98% of the time we are out there there is a lovely breeze..... It will be nice to sit out there in the evenings and watch the geese..........



2 comments:

  1. what a great shopping success you had!! the house really coming along nicely....can't wait to see it completed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... What a sweet ornament for your plant and I love all your purchases.... Your house is moving along... Before you know it you will be in there... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10