Thursday, June 16, 2011

What a Day.....

Yesterday was quite an 'On the go' day.

I did take pictures of my boys to show to a few friends.............


And then off to Guild.

We are finishing up the quilts for Greene County tornado victims........ Everybody busy working on something.......












There was even a little one on one instruction going on.........





Then it was out to lunch with the girls and off to painting class.

I have no idea why I did not take any pictures after the Guild meeting. I will try to better next week.

I did get to the laundramat...UGHHHH and then picked up fried shrimp from The Sandpiper for dinner.

After that we headed off to check on the house progress.........

HURRAY............ It is dried in now and the plumber starts his work on Monday.... Maybe even the electrician too............









Now for a day of sewing and home making........... I think I will even add a list on the side bar of what needs to be done in the studio...........








4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics of the Quilt Guild. From week to week the house 'grows' really really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guild pics are great!!!house is tooo!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... I am happy that you are enjoying the Guild... The ladies seem very pleasent and that you all are doing wonderful work for people who need it.... WOW.... I can't say that enough... The progress on the house is wonderful... Thanks for keeping us abreast on the house... Lem and Wade looks wonderful... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy are they ever moving along fast on the house! It looks like it is going to be a beautiful house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10