Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quick Update

Many things have happened since my last post.

We finished packing, the truck was loaded and all our belongings will be delivered today. I have been taking pictures but so far there has not been time to download them. Lem and I are still sharing my computer and it is not always possible to get a chance to write anything.

This is the center panel from the quilt my dear friends made for me........... Peg did the embroidery and Nancy did the quilting. How lovely to have such talented friends.


This is the label they made for the quilt.



As you can see the border and backing is just the perfect choice for this quilt.





And this is the choice for the inside border......... A constant reminder of the glorious days of living on Cape Cod.



Well, I must be off now to accept delivery and begin finding my way around a new abode.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you Susan! Enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... It is wonderful to hear from you and I hope all goes well for you... Peg did a wonderful job with the verse and the laddies did a lovely job selecting the material as well as quilting it...My heart goes with you and I hope all goes smoothly from her on till you are in you new house... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope all is well and your trip 'south' was uneventful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10