Sunday, April 24, 2011

Beginning To Catch Up

So much has happened in the last two weeks. I have lots of memories to make note of. Lem finally got his new computer on Wednesday.......... Oh Happy Day........... I got my computer back again. Now to find the time to post now and then. I am still unpacking but more on that later.

Before I left Orleans I got a few gifts from friends.............. This is a charm for my Pandora. It is made by a designer on Cape Cod. This was from Jean Mello (Quilting in Mequon). We always teased her when she lived on the Cape because she always wore flip flops.........Summer and winter............. She has stopped wearing them so much since she moved to Wisconson. This charm is Flip Flops all the way around.............

What a lovely memory..............


Adele is a friend that is my opposite. She does most things with a machine. And she is really good at it. Perhaps that is why I stay with hand work... I seem to have greater success.

What could be nicer than a Scissors Fob with a sewing machine on the end. A constant reminder of a dear friend.



There are more to report on but right now I need to continue to unpack so that I can start sewing again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... I am so happy that you are back to blogland... You are more that Weccome for the charm... I love the toe prints in the flip flops... I have been thinking of you and am glad you are getting back to normal... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10