Thursday, December 09, 2010

Mug Rugs

Mug Rugs seem all the rage these days. I have been mulling them over in my mind while busily stitching on tea towels.................

I consider myself an adequate journeyman. Not much creativity here but I can follow a pattern and my projects usually turn out well.

This is the design that I finally settled on. Seems like all I can draw is holly leaves.

And since I have some white Kona and red fabric left from the tea towels...........



I can perhaps put them all together and come up with something worthy of giving.

Only time will tell.



1 comment:

  1. I think your mug rug will look beautiful with the embroidery on it. I have made a few quilted ones but basic. Would like to try something more fancy but think that will have to wait until after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10