Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finished....................

The last tea towel is embroidered......................... and wrapped................

Most have been delivered. Only three more to give out................

Our office is moving.......... Doesn't that sound like fun?

I found out Wednesday that the office is moving and we have to be out by Dec 31. My boss was a pack rat and there is lots of stuff to be tossed. Not to mention all the product (think mostly books) to be packed and moved and set up somewhere else.......... And the new space is 1/4 of the space I have now................Did I mention that I am the only employee? And that my hours are being cut to 10 hours a week?

So for the next two weeks I will be working extra hard to get everything done. I had put my blogging on hold because of making Christmas gifts............. Now this............... At least there are some holidays in there so I can catch up.

I have been giving thought to the upcoming New Year and what I will be doing then. With all this work ahead at the office I should have lots of time to think............


3 comments:

julieQ said...

OH, yuck...moving is not fun! I hope your work life is better in your new office, though...

Quilter Kathy said...

Me too...my hours were cut back indefinately this past week and I'm reconsidering what I want to do in the new year. New possibilities, I guess...

Quiliting in Mequon said...

Hi Susan.. I do not envy you to pack up the office and move ... My heart is with you and PLEASE be careful with your back.... Good Luck in your new place... :)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10