Sunday, December 19, 2010

This is the scene out of my studio window this morning. We were fortunate to get a light dusting. Not enough to keep me from going to work and packing tapes.......................


If I live long enough to retire these are the days I will enjoy making a big pot of soup and a loaf of bread and staying in all day.


Peg made everyone a notebook cover for Christmas. It covers a wire bound notebook.........






Since I am on this Tea Towel path I have made a list of everyone I want to make a Winter Tea Towel for.



These will be a bit shorter than the last ones. I did not add the scallop edge to them but put in a deeper hem on the front.


This is the free design from Bird Brain Designs............ I made several copies and cut them apart. I wanted to get as many as I could on the sheet of Transfer Eze.


All hemmed and ready to stitch...........



3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... I love the pattern that you are going to use on your tea towles... WOW!!! You all finally got some snow.. It is so nice to have a little on the ground for Christmas... Keep warm and put that soup on... Merry Christmas to you and Lem.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so inspiring with these stitcheries...I really want to do the same thing. I'd love to enjoy hand stitched towels in my kitchen. I'm going to order that tranfer-eze

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a stitchery powerhouse Susan! :)

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10