Monday, December 13, 2010

All the mug rugs are finished at last.......... I can soon start wrapping up Christmas. Perhaps then I can bet back to my regular stitching.

I think it might be a good thing to hang on to this years Christmas list and to start early. That sounds good but we know it never works................


I finished two more hats...... These are going to Jason and a friend of his.......... Lately it has been colder in NC than it has been here in Massachusetts............

Now to wrap some of the gifts that are being mailed....................


Write out a few labels...............


Place tea towel between two sheets and stitch all around making sure you catch the string on the label in the stitching............ It is all ready to slide into an envelope and mail.

If I had more time I could cut out little shapes and ornament the front of the package but frankly right now I will be glad to see them wrapped and mailed.



5 comments:

  1. love the mug rugs.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wrapping idea. I may use that on some socks I need to mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... The mug rugs came our wonderfully.... Boy, you sure made a lot and the hats are sweet, I am sure the boys are going love them and they are better than store bought, because thay are made with love... What a wonderful idea to wrap outside gifts... At least the paper will not rip open in it's traveles... You are so clever... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm SO glad I saw this blog about the construction paper. I'm going home tonight and let my 3 yr old cut out shapes from Christmas wrap. Then I'm going to "wrap" my coworkers gifts this way!!! AWESOME!!!

    Thanks!

    Marilyn
    marilynjw1971@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea of wrapping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10