Monday, November 29, 2010

Curious George

This picture reminds me of the Curious George book where he has a stack of caps on his head.....

I can't seem to focus on anything too difficult in the evening so I am using up the extra yarn that Peg gave me and some skeins that I found in the knitting box. There were two more but they have already been mailed to my sister to give to friends of hers..................

This is a fun pattern and I am enjoying using up the skeins that are here. I will take the small balls left to make mittens................



1 comment:

Quiliting in Mequon said...

Hi Susan... Boy, someone is sure going to be warm this winter... The hats are lovely and I love the pattern... Do you knit in your sleep? I do not know how you get all this done...

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10