
He likes goldfish crackers so I decided that Lem could divert his attention with them while I trimmed. He is a wiggly little darling so sometimes the clippers got more hair in places than they should have. Now he won't touch another goldfish. Last night I had a few and as always he came up begging. I would give him one and he would go put it down. He kept coming back till I realized that he was not eating them, just putting them on the floor.
Well, I think he knows how he looks and is not too happy with me right now. Someone even asked Lem yesterday just what kind of dog he was..........Lem told them that he was a German Shepherd................
I think he's adorable, and I know he is a good friend...and probably good quilting helper, too.
ReplyDeleteMr Hamilton a German Shepherd?! Thanks for the chuckle this morning :)
ReplyDelete