Monday, October 25, 2010

I do know where the weekend went and it wasn't to sewing. I even took pictures but never got them online. I will give it a try this afternoon so tomorrow won't be so boring.

I am blogging around right now and some things just must be shared. Madame Samm showed some ideas in her studio and then sent me to Rae Ann with a great idea on storage containers for fabric.

Kathy of Kathy's Quilts has a great scrap quilt on her design board. She even made kits for friends. How kind is that?

Barb of Fun with Barb and Mary has a nifty idea for a quick wee giftie and a link to a great Halloween idea.....

Most everyone else was out and about enjoying family, friends and fall.........

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the links Susan. The tissue holder looks quite do-able!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10